Duchesnay USA, located in Rosemont, Pennsylvania, is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a long-standing commitment to women’s health. Until recently, the company focused on filling the void in terms of scientific research and education and on developing pharmacological solutions that are safe and effective for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Today, Duchesnay has broadened its portfolio of products to offer safe and effective therapeutic options that meet the health and quality of life needs of women and their family members at different stages of their lives.
For more information about Duchesnay USA, please visit www.DuchesnayUSA.com.
- Answer telephone, screen and route calls as appropriate. The company’s goal is to have every call during normal business hours answered by a live person;
- Ensure reception area, conference rooms, and other common areas are tidy;
- Answer email and in-person inquiries about company or route to the appropriate person;
- Greet visitors warmly, and inform the relevant person of the visitor’s arrival;
- Receive and sort daily mail as well as prepare letters and packages for mailing;
- Provide general clerical and administrative support including but not limited to the preparation of letters and documents, photocopying and collating, for all levels of professionals;
- Perform electronic and hard file cleaning/filing;
- Schedule appointments, maintain relevant calendars electronically. Coordinate meetings and organize catering;
- Coordinate travel arragements;
- Coordinate, including planning and decorating, for various office events such as birthday celebrations;
- Maintain office supplies inventory, anticipate needed supplies, and place orders along with verifying the receipt of supplies;
- Coordinate the maintenance and repair of office or office equipment;
- Support Administration Department with administrative tasks as needed;
- Assist other departments with administrative tasks as needed;
- Perform other related duties as required.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent oral and written communication and telephone skills;
- Professional demeanor;
- Interpersonal skills, discretion, courtesy;
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure;
- Good teamwork aptitude;
- Autonomy, initiative and good sense of responsibilities;
- Good organizational skills;
- High school diploma and 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Have clerical/administrative skills;
- Have advanced computer/internet navigation skills;
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Power Point, Excel) and internet.
We offer a competitive salary (hourly salary, non-exempt) and a full range of fringe benefits. This is a permanent position of 40 hours per week, available immediately.
If you are interested and have the required qualifications, send us your resume before November 23rd, 2018 by e-mail: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Duchesnay USA is an equal opportunity employer.