Duchesnay USA, located in Rosemont, Pennsylvania, is a specialty pharmaceutical company with a long-standing commitment to women’s health. Until recently, the company focused on filling the void in terms of scientific research and education and on developing pharmacological solutions that are safe and effective for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Today, Duchesnay has broadened its portfolio of products to offer safe and effective therapeutic options that meet the health and quality of life needs of women and their family members at different stages of their lives.
For more information about Duchesnay USA, please visit www.DuchesnayUSA.com.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Executive Assistant, the Administrative Assistant provides support to all levels of professionals. This person must be very well organized and detail oriented. The Administrative Assistant prepares correspondences, maintains reports, manages meeting agendas as well as performing basic administrative tasks (answering the phone, photocopying, mailing, filing, word processing, Internet).
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Provide general clerical and administrative support including but not limited to the preparation and upkeep of letters and documents, photocopying and collating, for all levels of professionals;
- Recording meeting minutes/notes and emailing out the meeting notes;
- Prepare meeting agendas and send out in a timely manner;
- Support FDA marketing submissions (MLR) and manage filing process;
- Support the Speaker Program with email coordination, paperwork generation, training class scheduling, and coordination;
- Reception back-up including mailing and calls distribution and other reception tasks when needed;
- Support Administration and Marketing Department based on direct requests;
- Perform electronic and hard file cleaning/filing;
- Perform other related duties as required.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Autonomy, initiative and good sense of responsibilities;
- Professional demeanor;
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise;
- Good teamwork aptitude;
- Interpersonal skills, discretion, courtesy.
- High school diploma and 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Have clerical/administrative skills;
- Have advanced computer/Internet navigation skills;
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Power Point, Word, Excel).
We offer a competitive salary (hourly salary, non-exempt) and a full range of fringe benefits. This is a permanent position of 40 hours per week, available immediately.
If you are interested and have the required qualifications, send us your resume before February 21, 2019 by firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Duchesnay USA is an equal opportunity employer.